New and used parts for sale. Call our local office parts manager for details.
Recycle scrap steel, copper, brass, aluminum, and much more from local industries.
New and used parts for sale. Search our local yard online or call to search our national database.
Full line of equipment services for any need, including for-hire transportation.
Atlas Towing Service
No longer offering towing services
Atlas has been family owned and operated since 1976. From the beginning we have been dedicated to providing quality service to our customers. Over the years Atlas has branched into many various industries, and stepped away from the towing business.
We now concentrate primarily on, but not limited to:
- New and used automotive parts
- Light to heavy truck parts
- Recycling of all metals, non-ferrous, and junk cars.
- Transport of materials (except hazardous material) and equipment
- Mobile cutting and welding
- Along with several other equipment services, to help our customers achieve their goals.
Atlas prides itself on its commitment to satisfy our customer. In order to provide this we:
- Maintain a wide variety of most makes and models including semi truck parts and diesel engine parts.
- Keep a variety of new or aftermarket parts in stock for our customers’ convenience.
- Have many industry contacts that enables us to order in new and used parts of all types that we do not have in stock.
- Ensure that Walk-Ins are welcome.
- Can ship parts upon the customers’ request.
- Have helpful and knowledgeable staff that will help you with all your questions or concerns.
- Can order in parts for our customers that we do not have in stock.
- Use the Hollander Interchange system to ensure our customer’s receive the parts they want and need.
- Supply a 30 Day warranty with receipt.
- Terms and Warranty Information
- Follow state law and cannot sell used air bags, header pipes, mufflers, catalytic converters, fuel pumps, water pumps, clutch, batteries, Oxygen(O2) Sensors, Heater Cover, and pressure plates.